Who we are
Our website address is: https://websitesonpoint.com.
How we protect your information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) to prevent against unauthorized use, access and disclosure. Your name and email address, along with other information that can be used to identify you, constitute your Personal Information. Please be aware that, security measures are not impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee against misuse.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number, company name, website URL, payment information, driver performance details, address, location data, as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log browser type, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Use of Personal Information
We use your Personal Information as follows:
- We use your Personal Information to operate, manage, and improve our Services, and for and administrative purposes.
- We use your Personal Information for email marketing, blogs will include customer social media username, client testimonials may be customer first and last name or social media username.
- We use your Personal Information to inform vendors, businesses and customers in connection with the sales of other products and services (e.g., t-shirt sales).
- We use your Personal Information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We may use your Personal Information, including any information you share with us, to improve our programs and Services.
- We may use your Personal Information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process, to enforce our rights, enforce any agreements with you, protect our intellectual property, to prevent fraud, and to protect the security of the Services and for safety.
- We may use your IP address and location data to analyze usage, administer our Services, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
- With your consent, we may use your Personal Information in other ways.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION – We may share Personal Information as follows:
- We may share Personal Information with your consent. For example, you may let us share Personal Information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share Personal Information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share Personal Information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information if we have a reasonable belief it is necessary to prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or to protect the safety of any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, including Service Providers as described below.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
LINKS – This Service may contain links to other third-party Services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-parties and their other Services. This Policy applies only to the information we collect on this Services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other Services you link to from our Services or otherwise visit.
MINORS – Our Services is not directed at nor intended for use by individuals under 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name or e-mail address. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with his or her Personal Information, we will promptly delete such data.
BUSINESS TRANSITIONS – In the event we go through a business transition, including without limitation any merger, acquisition, partnership, business reorganization, debt finance, or sale of association assets, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership (together a “Business Transition“), we may use information collected in accordance with this Policy and subject to its restrictions, as part of any such Business Transition. In such instances, your information can be part of the assets transferred.
DO-NOT-TRACK – You may have implemented a “do-not-track” signal through your browser. We currently do not respond to do-not-track signals from your web browser.
DATA RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION – We will retain Personal Information for as long as necessary to accomplish our purposes for such data as set forth in this Policy. You can request that your information be deleted by contacting us at the address provided at the bottom of this Policy. At the time your information is deleted, we will destroy your Personal Information using reasonable data destruction practices. We may, however, retain certain information to comply with legal or contract obligations or to facilitate law enforcement requests.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES – Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about Personal Information to our contact information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your Personal Information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Website Management Strategies, Inc.
704 North King Street Suite 500
Wilmington, DE 19801